Subscribe to Viral Daily by Email Cheryl: I love sex, not money ~ Welcome to viral

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Tagged Under:

Cheryl: I love sex, not money

By: Crypto Dina On: 3:37:00 AM
  • Share The Gag
  • CHERYL Cole has revealed that money doesn’t make her happy – but lots of sex does.
    The saucy X Factor judge says sex with her hubby Ashley Cole is the most important thing to her.
    The 25-year-old – whose is favourite to win the reality show with her three girl acts - said: “Sex with Ashley is more important to me than all the money in the world.
    “Sex makes me happy, money doesn’t. And Ashley makes me feel sexy, he’s fantastic.”
    But the Girls Aloud singer admitted she wasn’t too impressed with the Chelsea footballer at first, when he heckled her at her friend’s house.
    She explained: “The first time I met him he was at my mate’s flat. I walked past the window and he shouted: ‘Hey, hot lips’, and ‘Nice bum’.
    “I hate stuff like that, so I rolled my eyes and was, like, ‘P*** off’. But the more I saw him in the papers the more I couldn’t stop thinking about him.”
    And after a psychic told her to pursue the relationship, Cheryl gave Ashley her phone number.
    The couple tied the knot in July 2006.
    She gushed: “It was honestly the happiest moment of my life. He was everything I ever wanted in a relationship."
    And despite allegations of Ashley’s infidelity earlier this year, Cheryl – who says she wants five kids with him - vowed they are still in love.
    She insisted: “I won’t let this woman destroy our marriage.”