Subscribe to Viral Daily by Email Khloe Kardashian Explains Why Her Sisters Don’t Drink ~ Welcome to viral

Friday, March 18, 2016

Tagged Under:

Khloe Kardashian Explains Why Her Sisters Don’t Drink

By: Crypto Dina On: 2:12:00 AM
  • Share The Gag
  • The Kardashians seem to do everything together, except hit the bar. Khloe Kardashian just launched her show Kocktails With Khloe, but she shares that most of her family doesn’t drink alcohol.
    "Kimberly does not drink alcohol whatsoever. Pregnant or not, she's just never been into it,” Khloe tells Elle about her big sister. "Kourtney used to drink a lot more in college and probably before she had kids. She's literally been pregnant for, like, six years or breastfeeding, so I think that has obviously changed her life now.” Little sisters Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner aren’t into getting boozy. “Kendall and Kylie are not into it. Even when Kendall goes to Europe where the drinking age is 18, she's never—Kendall's really focused and determined.”
    Fans of Keeping Up With the Kardashians remember Khloe getting arrested for drinking and driving years ago and she fesses up to that. “I definitely drank underage, but I don't even drink, like, once a week now that I'm older.” When Khloe does drink, she goes hard. “I don't like the taste of alcohol like that, so if I drink, I drink for intent. Like, I don't care to just have a glass of wine. No, I want to get fucking buzzed or drunk. That's the point!" As for mama Kris, who often has a glass of wine in hand on the show? “My mom has a drink every night with dinner. That's her thing, and that's what she loves to do.”
    Khloe points to her parents’ openness with alcohol as helpful. “I think because my parents have always been like, 'Listen, if you're going to drink, call me. I need to pick you up…just be honest…I don't want any of your friends driving you home.' You know, we're not here to yell or judge each other. We've never had problems or rehab stints or this or that.”
    So THAT’s why we’ve never seen a drunken Kardashian.
    Here are Kylie Jenner's looks through the years...and now we KNOW she was sober through it all!

    0 comments :

    Post a Comment