Subscribe to Viral Daily by Email I was abused by my stepfather… ~ Welcome to viral

Saturday, March 12, 2016

Tagged Under:

I was abused by my stepfather…

By: Crypto Dina On: 3:47:00 PM
  • Share The Gag
  • I was abused by my stepfather. The first thing I remember happening is when I was 5 years old he use to rub my legs and tell me that my legs were too hairy. He would touch me in weird ways and then he started to want to take my pants off and do stuff. Everything else was blocked out until I was 13 and I realized I was being sexually abused. When I went to school one day I had met a new friend and I told her how I felt. She told me that I had to tell someone so I finally told someone at school so it was easier on my mum.
    He has been prison for 5 years now and I will never have to worry about coming home again!
    I eventually realized that I was being sexually, mentally, and physically abused. I thought it was normal at first then when I realized it was wrong, I told my friend, and then it made it easier to get help. I have been in counselling for a little over a year and it has been going really well. My family understands that I need to be alone sometimes.
    Without him there I didn't have to worry about what was going to happen when my mum walked out of the house and he lunged after me. I didn't have any more fears and I have been way more open to my mum.
    What helped me most was my friend, who changed my life - she ordered me to tell even though I wasn't quite sure that I was ready. I used to think it was my fault so I gained weight thinking that it would stop - but it didn't. My mum helps me get stronger and stronger everyday.
    My Advice: If you are being abused don't think that it is your fault because it isn't. The older person isn't suppose to go after you, you should be strong and tell somebody at school. Its hard at first but after it is all over you realize it was definitely worth it!