Wild Ride in the Car
One night, I was at my friend Dan’s house. We were leaving his house and he was just about to drive me home. We were walking to his car when all of the sudden I feel his hands around my waist. I stop and spin around. One of his hands touches my cheek. We kiss. There’s always been some kind of sexual attraction between me and him but we never took notice of it. As we were still kissing, he guides me into his car. He opens the back door and lets me in first. I slide to the end of the seat making room for him to come in. We start making out again as his hands are going up my shirt. I pull it over my head. Then i slide his jeans down his legs. He plays with my belt and unbuckles it, helping me take my pants off. He lifts his shirt over his head. I then rip his boxers off. I smile at him and start sucking his dick. He starts moaning and grabbing onto my head, gripping my hair. His breathing speeds up and his moans get louder, turning me on. He then cums and rises up. He grabs my face and starts kissing me. I push him back down and take control. I sit on his hard dick and start riding him. He’s holding onto my hips, making me go faster and harder with every thrust. Im going as fast as I can. Our breathing speeds up and we both start to pant. Im griping the top of the seat in pleasure. Good thing the car is a small close area because our moaning is out of control. Im bucking my hips trying to reach my climax. “UHHHH” we both scream out. I kiss him one last time and hop off. We both put our clothes back on. “Wow your a wild one arent you?” Dan joked. I laughed. After our clothes were back on, he then drove me home.